Next scholarship year – 2018
Passage to and from Kingstown – Mondays to Fridays during the school term for the secondary school life of the student.
Criteria for scholarship:
1) Student’s parent or guardian must be in dire financial need.
2) Student must have written the CPEA exam.
3) Student must have passed the exam in a position of at least the first 500 overall.
4) Student and parent/guardian must be living in Bequia.
5) Student must be well behaved and mannerly.
6) Student must have 2 recommendations on behaviour and attitude from – The Principal of the Primary school which they have just left & 1 notable person living in their village or town.